The role of the General Manager is all-encompassing. You will hold the responsibility for oversight of an independent hotel with multiple disciplines: hotel, café and shop.
As our GM you will be leading a team of approximately 12 employees over different departments. You lead by example and strive to bring out the best characteristics in your team, as you are aware that a pleasant team is the key to providing the best service.
You can make decisions on the fly for all kinds of situations and with a calm exterior.
The GM will be responsible for improving efficiency, optimizing processes, and increasing profits to achieve yearly set margins and goals, while managing the overall operations.
• minimal Higher Vocational Education / HBO
• at least 1 year of management experience in the hotel industry
• fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
• knowledge of POS and PMS systems
• flexible, no nine to five mentality, available also in weekends and on holidays
• guest friendly
• stress resistant
Do you believe in our concept and guest experience? Do you find it challenging to develop in a world of digital transformation? Apply by sending an e-mail with your resume including picture and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org